The SwimStream is a pool, hot tub and aquatic gym all-in-one. This swimspa is a fiberglass reinforced acrylic one-piece mini-pool that allows you to swim, jog, exercise or play. It needs less space, costs less money and requires less maintenance than a conventional pool. Adjust the current from a gentle front crawl to a 1:02 hundred-meter swim pace a challenge for even a competitive swimmer.
Options Marked with an asterisk ( * ) are Optional
Swim Boost Pump
- Two 5hp SwimBoost Pump
- Producing up to 360 Gallons / minute per jet
- One 3hp Buoyancy Pump
- Located Close to Jets
Aquacurrent Jet Technology
- Two Patented AquaCurrent Swim Jets
- AquaBlades shred the vortex created by the pump
- Wider, Deeper and Smoother current than any other system on the market
- Buoyancy jet backlit to light the swim current
WaveRider Current Control
- 0 – 6.2mph (0 – 10kph)
- Allows the user to vary the flow at the touch of a button
- Adjustable to the level of the swimmer from Novice to Triathlete
- WaveRider Standard on all SwimExperts
- No Reflective Wave
- Keeps Swimmer in swim lane
- Largest unobstructed swim tank
- Stabilization Hip Jets
Form Swim Goggles
The fitness coach that swims with you. Optical display showing time, distance and pace.
Swim stream app
A Smart phone app that is designed as a wireless swimspa control that allows you to pick the care settings to suit your schedule, adjust filtration, temperature settings.
This upgrade to LED lights offers strategically placed lighting the illuminate all of the top mounted control valves. They are brilliantly colored and sequenced through a range of colors when turned on
Ez ultra pure ozonator
When mixed with water, ozone is a highly effective oxidizer that assists in removing unwanted contaminants from the swimspa water.
Aquatic Rowing Kit
Is a combination of stainless steel oars and resistance bands that attach to swivel anchors allowing you to do the full rowing motion.
Clear Stream Filter
ClearStream is the World’s Only Mineral-based Water Purification System that uses Nature’s way of Purifying Water.
When your installation calls for an auxiliary heater, or swim spas can be built with special plumbing that will easily and reliably allow for addition of the heater.
- Swim Noodle
- Flotation Belt
- Water Dumbbells
- Fan Paddles
- Resistance Band